- 5 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms.
- 2 large living zones.
- Illustrious mudbrick design.
- 15m x 12m machinery shed.
Be captivated by this extraordinary character mudbrick home.
This will satisfy all your requirements and so much more. The 40 square home offers 5 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms, and 2 living zones including formal dining and open kitchen / living / meals. It is the perfect match for a large family. There is plenty of space in each bedroom, as well as high ceilings, and offers a very practical floor plan. Additional features include the following:
- Double lock up garage
- Spa bath to master en suite
- Laundry with toilet and generous storage
- Bosch pyrolytic oven with Braemar cooktop
- Timber benchtops in the kitchen
- Servery between formal dining and meal preparation area
- Kemlan wood heater
- Pantry of storeroom proportion
- Asko dishwasher
- 7kva generator built into the home
- Solid timber beams throughout
- Under-floor heating
- Landline and WiFi
- Instantaneous hot water system
- Built-in robes to all rooms (walk-in robe to master)
This property strikes the loveliest balance between ambient, private bushland and open cleared paddocks. There is a 3 acre (approx.) fenced paddock that includes a sand-based arena for the horse enthusiast and secure shelter / stable. This area includes horse trough with plumbed water.
The serene environment is enhanced by the environs of the Stony Creek that flows through the middle of the property. The property holds a 2 mgL stock and domestic pumping right from the creek as well. There is also a 15m x 12m concrete based shed with power, mezzanine, and hoist. There is a most efficient and comfortable dog run for those with outdoor pets as well as an easy-to-clean and sensibly constructed chicken coop.
Experience an exceptional standard of living. Inspect the acreage dream today.
William Verhagen - 0437 371 969
Rob Verhagen - 0448 820 022